Welcome—we're excited to begin recruiting with you!
To make sure this process runs as smoothly as possible, here are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Expect a hello from your dedicated project coordinator. Each new researcher is assigned to a project coordinator on our team who will manage your recruit, answer your questions, and point you in the right direction. Keep an eye out for our introduction email.
- Understanding your requested participant number. This number is our shared goal. It represents how many total people you want booked for your study. Our goal is to meet this number unless we hear otherwise. So, if you end up needing more or less participants than originally requested, you can edit this number. Here’s how.
- Edit screener surveys, as needed. Did your criteria change after your project launched? Did you spot a grammar error that needs fixing? No problem! You now have the power to edit your screeners - yay!
- When to expect qualified candidates. Please allow up to 24 hours after your project launches before you start seeing qualified candidates trickle in. We need to give them time to apply :) More on that here.
- Calendars & scheduling: To prevent delays, keep your calendar up-to-date and have at least as many sessions open as the total number of participants you’re requesting.
- Approving participants: Once you have qualified candidates, review and “approve” them ASAP! This is the only thing that enables candidates to sign up for your study. Don't worry, we’ll never schedule more than the exact number of participants you're requesting. The more you approve the better! Here’s how to approve people.
Need to reach your project coordinator? Simply email email@example.com.