Because many researchers are looking for specific demographic criteria and specific screener survey answers, it's unlikely that every study will be a fit for everyone. Based on our own data and trends across the research industry, we anticipate that a single participant can expect to be invited to 1-2 studies every 6 months.
It can some time before you are selected for your first study. But don't be discouraged! There are many ways to set yourself up for success. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure your profile information is up-to-date, especially your job title.
- Only apply to studies that you strongly feel may be a good fit for you and your experience.
- If you've moved to a new city, be sure to update your location.
- Sync your social media accounts to your profile (how does this affect affect my chances?).
- And, most importantly, always be truthful in your responses. You'll risk being flagged or suspended from future studies if we find profile or questionnaire responses have been falsified in any way. Applying to studies helps researchers learn more about you—your most honest answer is always your best.
Ready to go? Check out our upcoming studies!