In most studies, researchers are looking for specific demographic criteria. Therefore, it's highly unlikely that all studies will be a fit for everyone. We anticipate that a single participant can expect to be invited to 1-2 studies every 6 months. This is fairly normal in market research in general.
It's typical for it to take some time before you are selected for your first study. With that being said, there are some ways to set yourself up for maximum exposure. Here are a few tips for you:
- Only apply to studies that you strongly feel may be a good fit for you and your experience.
- Keep your profile information up-to-date at all times.
- If you've moved to a new city, be sure to update your location.
- Sync your social media accounts to your profile.
- And, most importantly, always be truthful in your responses. You'll risk being flagged or suspended from future studies if we find profile or questionnaire responses have been falsified in any way.
Go ahead and check your profile for any necessary update. Then, review and apply for active studies here.