We strive to provide a seamless and fair experience for all of our participants and researchers. Feedback from both sides helps us understand more about our users and we do our best to keep great users as part of our research audience.
To make sure that you do not receive poor feedback, be sure to:
- Cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours ahead of time if you can't make it.
- Show up on time (or early!). We recommend adding your session to your calendar so you don't accidentally forget about your session or double book yourself.
- Be respectful of the researcher's time by being polite and fully engaged in your session. If you're distracted, disrespectful, or don't follow instructions, the researcher can end your session without compensation, and you may be banned from future participation.
- Be honest in your screener application and study session. Misrepresenting yourself or lying will result in automatic disqualification from future participation.
- Keep your profile up to date. Profile criteria like location, job title, and other demographics are used to determine if you qualify for studies. Out of date information may mean you get selected to participate in a study you actually don't qualify for, which could take a spot from a truly qualified person. Here's how to update your profile.