Ready to launch a Hub project? We've got some best practices for you to keep in mind.
- Invite colleagues to work on your project with you. Here's how to use this feature.
- Add instructions for participants by going to the "Session details" section of the project you're building and filling in the "Email for confirmed participants". This is a great place to put any important instructions, steps, or expectations that confirmed participants should know.
- If you have a screener associated with your project, you'll need to approve qualified participants who come in. Simply click on a name and click "Approve & invite" to invite them into the study. This will trigger an email asking them to book themselves in your study. Click "Pass" if you're no longer interested in this participant, or rate participants fitness by using the rating tags.
- If you do not have a screener associated with your project, qualified participants will be invited to book their spot in your study in lieu of completing a screener.
- If you have already agreed upon a session time with a participant, click on their name to open their profile overview. Then, click the link that says "I want to schedule the participant in a specific time slot". This will allow you to book them yourself.
- To reschedule or cancel someone from an upcoming session, visit the "Confirmed sessions" section and click "Reschedule" or "Remove" next to the confirmed participant's session.
- When someone completes their task or session, click "Completed" next to their name on your schedule tab. If you've asked us to distribute incentives, this step will automatically email participants, prompting them to redeem their incentive. If you are distributing incentives, the status will move to "Interview Completed".
- If someone doesn't show up or fails to complete their assignment, click "Did Not Show" next to their name on your schedule tab. You will not be charged for no-shows.
Participant Data Downloads
- If you need to download participant data, including screener responses (if applicable), go to the "Participants" tab in your project, click "Actions", then "Export data" to the "Download Participant Data" button to download the CSV.