When managing a Hub project, you might notice that some participants didn't apply after their initial invitation. If you'd like to re-invite them to apply, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the "Invite participants" tab in the workspace.
2. Scroll down to the "List of invited participants" section.
3. Click "Re-send invitations."
4. You'll see the number of participants who will receive invitations. Click "Continue."
5. Edit and test the invite email if you'd like, then scroll down and click "Send Invites."
That's it! Participants who haven't responded to the first round of invites will be sent another invitation.
You'll see a small message in the bottom right corner of your screen confirming that invites were sent, and the "Last invited on" date will change for participants who were sent the message.